Seniors 55 and up are welcome!
- Lunch Served: Monday – Friday, at noon. Arrangements for meal delivery to seniors available
- Senior Shopping – Every Wednesday at 1pm, call Tuesday to be picked up on the bus. once a month bus goes to Butte. Call for more information.
- Transportation Service – Provided to seniors to and from the Metcalf Center for lunch and special events.
- Blood Pressure Readings – Every Monday and Friday, 10 am to noon.
- Sit and Be Fit Every Tuesday 11:00 am.
- Mexican Train Dominos – Every Monday, 1 pm.
- Pinochle – Every Tuesday and Wednesday
- Bingo – Every First and Third Thursday, 1 pm.
- Scrabble – Tuesday and Thursday 1 pm, Wednesday, 9:30 am.
- Everyday activities – Billiards, puzzles, etc. from 8 am to 3 pm.
- Durable Medical Equipment Loaner Closet: walkers, canes, crutches, wheel chairs, etc, are available for your use at no charge.
- Dementia Caregivers Support Group: 3rd Thursday of the month, 2 pm
- Podiatry Service – Gregg Neibauer, DPM, is at the center every other month. Call 1-877-721-3338 for an appt
- Free Counseling on Medicare Health Plans: Call for dates and appts.
- MT Drivers Licensing Station: Fridays, 8:30 am-12 pm and 12:30 pm – 2:30