What is the Powell County Chamber of Commerce?
• A non-profit organization set up for the purpose of advancing the commercial, industrial, agricultural and civic interests of the City of Deer Lodge and Powell County.
• Membership dues help finance the operation of the Chamber.
• Membership is comprised of business persons (active and retired), educators and involved individual citizens.
• The Chamber Board consists of nine members, elected by the membership,
• Board Meetings held the second Tuesday of every month.
Visit us on Facebook
Visit our website