Steele’s Furniture is locally owned and operated by the fourth generation of the Steele family.
George Steele Co. opened their doors for business in 1930 on Broadway Street in uptown Butte. George’s two sons, Oliver and Clifton, expanded into the furniture business in 1974, when the company moved to its current location at 800 S Wyoming St.
Over its lengthy history, Steele’s continues to exhibit steady growth, opening a second store at 417 Main St. in Deer Lodge in 1989. Dan is the son of Oliver Steele and became the third generation of Steele’s to take the helm of the family business.
In 2012, Dan’s only son, Danny, started the rigorous training to eventually be the fourth generation of the Steele’s family business.
Visit our website.